On Wednesday, the Business Babes LLC saluted Women in Media & Communications. The event was a celebration of extraordinary women and honored those game-changing women in the media and communications industry, hosted by the Business Babes and WRNB Midday Personality, Karen Vaughn.
- Berlinda Garnett, Emmy Award Winning Producer for Fox29
- Deirdre Childress-Hopkins, Strategic Communications Manager at the Pennsylvania Convention Center
- WHYY Reporter Annette John-Hall
- CBS3 Anchor and Reporter Rahel Solomon
- Midday Talent on WRNB FM and Operations Manager at Radio One Karen Vaughn
- Tweety Elitou, Lifestyle Writer at BET & Senior Lifestyle Editor at PYNK Magazine
- Haniyyah Sharpe-Brown, Communications Manager for Councilwoman Blondell Reynolds-Brown
- Elizabeth Wellington, Fashion Columnist at the Philadelphia Inquirer.
The Business Babes Salute to Women in Media & Communications is to gather and empower community members, business leaders,entrepreneurs, and professionals. Although women of color are leading in creating start-ups, they receive the least amount of investment start-up capital and opportunities. Business Babes LLC is working to bridge the gap to provide financial and developmental opportunities for growth.
For more information about Business Babes LLC visit: BusinessBabesOnline.com.